We will be looking to start our vaccinations in October 2022.
Emmer Green Surgery staff will be administering COVID vaccines alongside your annual flu vaccination. (These will be done together to ensure maximum protection over the coming winter months) Please note: The mass vaccinations will NOT be offering flu vaccines to any patients that attend.
The JCVI advises that for the 2022 autumn booster programme the following groups should be offered a COVID-19 booster vaccine:
- Residents in a care home for older adults and staff working in care homes for older adults
- Frontline health and social care workers
- All adults aged 50 years and over
- Patients aged 16 to 64 years in a clinical risk group, as set out in the Green Book, chapter 14a, tables 3 and 4 www.gov.uk/government/publications/covid-19-the-green-book-chapter-14a]
- Carers and anyone living with an immunosuppressed relation.
- Please DO NOT call the Surgery to enquire about the booking your appointment.
We will invite you when we have vaccine in stock and have invited each cohort of patients in order.