Emmer Green is a surgery dedicated to our patients well being. As you are aware we can be very busy at times, especially in the morning. Here is a guide to making the most of your practice Advice
- Check this website; there is a lot of advice on the right hand side.
- Talk to a local pharmacist - they are very experienced
- Talk to medically trained professionals at NHS Direct on: 0845-4647 they are available 24 hours a day
- If none of the above are able to deal with your query please contact the surgery
Pre-book an Appointment
If you wish to pre-book an appointment please telephone after 14:00.
Pre-book appointments online
You are now able to book appointments online using 'Patient Access'. Because this is a 24hr online service you can do this in your own time day or night. To Register for this service please ask at Reception.
An urgent appointment is an appointment required on the day.
- If this is required you must telephone before 12 noon.
- The issue will be dealt with by our assessment team who will contact you to establish who can meet your need and at what time.
- Reserved afternoon appointments are for genuine medical emergencies which cannot wait until the next day.
If you or a relative are having symptoms of a heart attack, stroke or any other life threatening condition please dial 999 immediately. If you need to speak to the duty doctor in the event of a medical emergency please advise the receptionist immediately that your call is of an URGENT nature.
We do not offer a drop in clinic
To avoid interrupting the doctors during consultations, unless the matter is urgent, please telephone between 11:30 and 12:00. The reception staff will arrange for the doctor to ring back if necessary.